Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday 4 August 2011

THURSDAY 4th AUGUST 2011 - UPDATE

Hi guys.

Today, I have something a little different for you. A guy, known only as "Self-Sucking Man" sent me some of his own vids a while ago and asked me to post them. As you can see, he's VERY talented in being able to suck his own dick and is quite adventurous too - watch the "Toothbrush" clip for instance! He has asked me to "advertise" the fact that he is prepared to do any commercial work and would love his vids to be uploaded all over the Internet. If you'd like to do some filming with him, please send me an email (davidj218@gmail,com) and I will forward it on to him. If you like what you see, please leave your comments as words of encouragement - thanks.

Happy viewing guys and have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment